Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have to use oxygen in order to be able to sustain any type of exertion and about the only exertion that my RA allows is aqua aerobics. I am planning to try to go back to the water after many years away. I didn't need the O2 last time I did aqua aerobics. I am open to any suggestions. All I can think of is to get a very long canula and give it a try.

January 28, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I love aqua aerobics because I love the water also.๐ŸŠ Can't find a reasonable pool where I live now but I'm still looking.

January 29, 2019
A myRAteam Member

Being in a pool with other RA people works very well if instructions are making you happy. Give it a try

January 29, 2019
A myRAteam Member

Id really like to try the aqua aerobics i feel it would be the only way I could get some exercise

January 28, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Cecilia, KY

A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chicago, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In