Awe Lisa I understand wanting to know this question but …. You know this disease and so many other diseases they really don’t understand. I myself have checked my life expectancy and it freaks me out! I have been an odd duck medically all my life so… I’m not buying it. I have beat odds and yes I think of that number on occasion but it just tells me to live! Live my life now and get what I can from it. Let those statistics be wrong like all the other stuff, false negatives, repeated tests because our symptoms don’t match the criteria, you will have better days.
Don’t let those numbers be a death sentence!
what is the normal life expectancy of a 2 ok a day smoker in treated life expectancy left untreated at 58 seropositive RA what is percentage of people live to 80
What percentage of people with seropositive RA, who are around 58 years old and have had it untreated for over 10 years, experience severely reduced quality of life from pain and weakness?
That's a really important question. While there isn't a specific percentage for that exact combination of factors, here's what is known Show Full Answer