Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Oklee, MN
May 20, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

What a great outcome thanks

May 20, 2025
A myRAteam Member

I have found for myself that taking omega 3....3000.and D3 ..3000 helps me with inflammation and pain ...I'm on a pill Meloxican 7.5 x2 daily I've never felt better ...I've had rheumatoid arthritis since 2003 and flare up were mostly in my hands or arm....I found since I had 3 covid shots my joints got worse ...the last year has been good no complaints and no severe flare up...fatigue is what bothers me most now , not all the time but when it does I have a nap .

May 20, 2025
COVID-19 and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Essential Updates Read more >
A myRAteam Member

My flares tend to blend in to the next one. I’m still learning what my triggers are

May 20, 2025
myRAteam

RA flares can vary significantly in duration, lasting anywhere from a few hours to several weeks. The length often depends on your overall health, what triggered the flare, and the medications you're taking.

Some people experience shorter flares lasting 2-3 days, while others report flares continuing for 7-10 days. A Show Full Answer

RA flares can vary significantly in duration, lasting anywhere from a few hours to several weeks. The length often depends on your overall health, what triggered the flare, and the medications you're taking.

Some people experience shorter flares lasting 2-3 days, while others report flares continuing for 7-10 days. A common pattern reported is flares occurring every 4-6 weeks and lasting about 4-6 days. If a flare continues for several days and begins interfering with daily activities, it's important to contact your rheumatologist. They can help adjust your treatment plan or recommend ways to manage symptoms. Leaving flares untreated can increase the risk of joint damage and lead to worse long-term health outcomes.

May 20, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Tomahawk, WI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In