Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Ocoee, TN

My flares are becoming more frequent and lasting longer. Just wondered about others experience

May 3, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Personally, I cannot take prednisone because it gives me horrible anxiety, even the smallest dose. I hope Xeljanz works for you. Good luck!

May 5, 2017
A myRAteam Member

My flares stay almost constant. Prednisone helps but causes mood swings, cold sweats, weight gain and heart palpitations to name a few. So, I try not to take it. I'm about to start xeljanz, hoping it helps.

May 5, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I have flares often. I am never without pain. Just less some days. Sometimes it is easier to smile than others!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

May 4, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I have flares when a weather low front comes in. Depending on the severity then I take an Aleve as a last resort because of digestion issues.

May 3, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I have a flare at least once a week. I take Aleve and try to go to sleep. Rest works wonders for me.

May 3, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Pittsburgh, PA

A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chicago, IL

A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Oklee, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In