Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL
November 18, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I've had flares that subsided within 24 hours; I've also had flares that lasted multiple days. Depending on how my flares are (pain or just exhaustion), determines how I cope. Either way, I rest, but if my flare is painful, I'll take some Tylenol and try to get myself moving when the Tylenol is working. If my flare is pure exhaustion, I crawl back into bed. My last flare was exhaustion, so I got back in bed, fell asleep and woke up feeling better. Self care is always key. I'm still in the process of not sweating the small stuff and I try not to take myself too seriously. I have depression and anxiety, so laughter is a huge help!

November 19, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Oklee, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In