Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Florence S.C
January 9, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I occasionally use the Tommy Copper gloves. I swear by them. I will suggest you purchase a good pair if you are thinking about trying them. It is because the cheaper gloves did nothing for me.

January 9, 2021
A myRAteam Member

I wear copper compression fives and they seem to help my hands especially when I’m having a flair.

January 20, 2021
A myRAteam Member

I tried copper for years with magnets. Didn’t seem to work but they’re pretty

January 11, 2021
A myRAteam Member

I tried it but it didn't work for me. Had a little success with magnet jewelry early on, but not lately.

January 11, 2021
A myRAteam Member

Thanks for the recommendation.

January 10, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Holly Ridge, NC

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Pinon Hills, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In