Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Pinon Hills, CA

Has anyone ever tried the copper sleeves, they have them for lags feet knees arms etc. And if anyone has, did they work or help?

November 7, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

,@A myRAteam Member, I have tried the copper Sox and knee and no they didn't help me

November 14, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I have a hard time with something's I have strong opinions coming for a back ground in science, that's what I trust.
However I am aware a lot of people believe homeopathic routes help them and I feel like if you can afford it and your doctor knows what you're up too it's fine, we all need hope.
Even though there is no medical facts that these help in the way they suggest I can see a benefit for stablizing and compression and have thought about trying them for that purpose, but there is no cure and some things could help as long as you know all the facts. It's up to you if you think it helps.

November 8, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I have been wearing them for about 8 months, when I wear them I don't swell as much during the day, and my pain is more bearable. Now I used them all the time, specially at work, the AC is very cold and I ache, the help.

November 16, 2015
A myRAteam Member

@A myRAteam Member,How long did you wear them before you seen an improvement?I used the socks and the ones for the knees! and did you wear them all the time? ..Im interested cause after a week didn't notice any diff

November 16, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I have been using them for about 8 months with great results, it helps w swelling and pain, my RADOCTOR said that copper works to reduce pain , and recommends the socks and the hand sleeves. Hope they help you, blessings

November 15, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Millington, TN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In