Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Statesboro, GA

Hello Im a 70 y.o. with RA}Survived breast cancer, back surgery , thyroid removal, and knee replacement but stayed in pain, but just been diagnosed 6mos ago with Lupus, unknowingly I've had it for awhile. It is only now that I'm been aware that its my Lupus that's been causing several symptoms that has not been address before and not now either. Thanks to this website I've been more educated about with I'm experiencing and sharing with others, Please help with what do about FATIGUE and WEIGHT… read more

March 12, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Some say b12 for energy

March 13, 2020
A myRAteam Member

Been taking B12 shots monthly for a year now hoping it would help the fatigue .... haven’t noticed a difference.

March 16, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Liverpool, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In