I didn't take this tablet, but doctor has given today another two tablets. I already taking sulfasazine 1000mg twice a day, now he added two other tablets Methylprednisolone this one have to take twice a day and another tablet is Aceclofenac + Rabeprazole this to be taken once at night. These many tablets I afraid of taking and also I feel i should have take naxact-250 but i returned it 2 days ago thinking if ut pain then i would take paracetamol but yesterday the pain worse and doctor added these two tablets 😭😭I worried these tablets would affect my body and have many side affects.
Naxact-250 may help reduce stiffness and pain if your stiffness is caused by inflammation, since it is commonly used for arthritis-related symptoms. Some people feel relief within a few days, while for others it can take longer. It’s best to take it exactly as your doctor advised and monitor how your body responds. If stiffness continues or gets worse, check with your rheumatologist.
Naxact-250 contains Naproxen, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). NSAIDs are commonly used to help manage pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, which can include stiffness.
That said, how well it works for stiffness can vary from person to person. It's worth knowing that NSAIDs:
- Can help Show Full Answer