Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Beaumont, TX
August 25, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

It has helped some. I was on mobic back in 2004 to 2006 or so. But it quit working. Took diclenfenac.sp? For a while after that, buy dr felt I'd been on those meds long enough to start having problems, so she recommended I take tramadol as prescribed, 3 a day. But I took 2 a day and did fine. Can tell a difference when I run out.
But my current rheumatologist took me off biologics and cut my script to tramadol to 2 a day, whe pain was bad I would take 2, as previous rhemy advised. That's why I now take mobic.
Because I'm sero negative, I shouldn't have those other meds.
Trying to get into another dr. Just waiting for one to accept me.

September 30, 2023
A myRAteam Member

How long you been on Mobic and has it helped?

September 12, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I took celebrex for a month. Did not help at all.
I'm taking mobic now.

September 6, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Central FL

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Florence S.C

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In