Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 21, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I have used fingerless compression gloves

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands and I still occasionally have trigger finger.

May 23, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I was diagnosed almost 30yrs ago with a very aggressive RA. The first years, it was not really under control, and I had a lot of finger joints damage done.
For me, the trigger fingers I experienced were an indication of the finger joint damage taking place. My joints changed and my tendons started sliding down.

I actually recently written a blog about RA damage featuring my hands:

https://www.reclaimlabs.com/blogs/news/arthriti...

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

Are they the copper fit?

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

What did you do for it?

May 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Ruidoso Downs, NM

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Utah

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In