I end up having to do only an hour at work and then I am exhausted. I have to go home. I sleep for 8 hours, then go to bed for the night. That consists of three days of my week if not 5 depending on me pushing myself too hard making me more exhausted.
Hi - So sorry you’re struggling with fatigue. There’s an article here on the resource page that may give you helpful tips. For me personally, I’ve found drinking more water helps. 🤗
https://www.myrateam.com/resources/fatigue-and-ra
What meds are you on? How long? How old are you? I hope you don’t mind me asking. Robin
My hair is falling out so I’ve stopped coloring mine til I find out why it’s fallout🥲
Has anyone had any problems highlighting their hair? I’m on metho and hydroxy. Metho, once a week, hydrox, twice daily. Hope it’s okay I posted this here? I wasn’t sure how/where to post questions. Robin