Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Cortland, NY

I end up having to do only an hour at work and then I am exhausted. I have to go home. I sleep for 8 hours, then go to bed for the night. That consists of three days of my week if not 5 depending on me pushing myself too hard making me more exhausted.

May 21, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Hi - So sorry you’re struggling with fatigue. There’s an article here on the resource page that may give you helpful tips. For me personally, I’ve found drinking more water helps. 🤗

https://www.myrateam.com/resources/fatigue-and-ra

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

What meds are you on? How long? How old are you? I hope you don’t mind me asking. Robin

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

My hair is falling out so I’ve stopped coloring mine til I find out why it’s fallout🥲

May 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

Has anyone had any problems highlighting their hair? I’m on metho and hydroxy. Metho, once a week, hydrox, twice daily. Hope it’s okay I posted this here? I wasn’t sure how/where to post questions. Robin

May 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Rep of Ireland

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭