Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, CA

I have days when I have congestion. I had a chest X-ray and it was clear but my cat scan showed ground glass and a small Granuloma. Anyone else have these findings?

November 7, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Yes it's the lungs

November 7, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Electra, TX

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Odessa, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In