do you have to get it from a doctor??
January 29, 2021
I add 6 Advil Liquid Gels every day to my Tramadol regime. Afraid to take the prescribed amount of Tramadol.
January 27, 2021
For managing pain, especially related to conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, here are some commonly used treatments:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol): Often recommended for mild to moderate pain. It is generally safe but can cause liver damage if taken in large amounts over a long period
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Show Full Answer
For managing pain, especially related to conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, here are some commonly used treatments:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol): Often recommended for mild to moderate pain. It is generally safe but can cause liver damage if taken in large amounts over a long period.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs): These include:
- Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)
- Naproxen (Aleve)
- Aspirin
NSAIDs help reduce inflammation and are effective for mild to moderate pain. However, they can cause side effects like stomach pain, ulcers, and kidney or liver damage if used in high doses or for extended periods.
Always consult with your healthcare provider to determine the best pain management strategy for your specific needs.
July 10, 2024
I take Tylenol and if that doesn't do the trick, I take an aspirin a couple of hours after taking the Tylenol. I tried prescription stuff but didn't like it and it didn't work any better than the above.
February 3, 2021
I was prescribed Ecofenac by my Rheumatologist, its anti inflammatory as well as killing the pain.
January 29, 2021 (edited)