Does anyone have pain at the back of your knees. It feels like they are swollen and a knife like pain. Also, when I bend my knee, the top of my knee feels very tight.
My job involves standing/walking for 8 hrs per day and I am really struggling just now.
Thanks
Answer Summary
Members validated experiencing sharp, knife-like pain at the back of the knees along with swelling and tightness, with many describing how the... Read more
Yes!! Im so glad to hear yall say this. I get RANDOM weird pain like the other day I paid close attention to it. It was in my legs, so bad it made me cry out when walking and limp then it went into my lower back. Then sometimes its just gone, then my elbow will start. It is the most weirdest, random pain! My family n friends have me thinking Im over reacting but Im not crazy!
oh something similar happens to me. Is it like this where random pain will start at the back of your knee. And then moments ago when you were walking fine, now you’re limping bc you cant fully straighten your leg when you walk?
Do u have a rheumy. If u do see if u cant quit your job and go on so. Let them know u working is just too much
Sorry to hear this Ter, other than complete rest (not an option for me) I really don’t know the answer. I do know that the longer I am on my feet, the worse it gets, it also causes me to stumble and fall at times, resulting in a broken shoulder 4 months ago.
Rhiannon, no you are not crazy, this is a real thing and it’s horrible.