Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 15, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Yes I have symptoms started about 2 years ago and drastically has been declining and changing and deforming my blood work shows negative so they're calling it seronegative arthritis but now I'm getting numbness in my tips of my fingers and tips of my toes the only high grade fever cause I have are in my fingertips I've taken one of those thermometers that you rub across your forehead and I rub them across my fingers and I reach a hundred and one degrees several times. And I've had swelling in my right wrist thumb joint terribly I've been told I need thumb joint replacement, and my left foot for my ankle to my toe which I thought was gout

October 16, 2018
A myRAteam Member

I did that with my foot but when they put me on methotrexate it went away. I took it in pill form .in the middle of taking it it caused me to have other flares and changes

November 26, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Atlanta, GA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In