Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Princeton, WV

How long does it take to see some improvement in pain with Mobic?

July 6, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

I've been taking it for well over a year and don't see any improvement. In fact, the RA has gotten worse, attacking more areas.

July 7, 2018
A myRAteam Member

It doesn’t help much for me, I just take it for the last 2 weeks hoping it would help more than 5% but I am still having a lot of pain

July 6, 2018
A myRAteam Member

It finally stopped working for me and my kidneys showed they didn’t like it either so it’s back to just prednisone : (

July 6, 2018
A myRAteam Member

My PA doubled my dose to 15mg once a day. It's better than it was, but still not the best. I still feel I need an 8 hour NSAID otc until I see my 1st Rheumy.

December 30, 2019
A myRAteam Member

It took me about three weeks but I still have pain but not as bad

July 6, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Alpine, AL

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Beaumont, TX

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Michigan, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In