Answer Summary
Members shared a wide variety of over-the-counter and natural remedies for arthritis and swelling, with the most commonly mentioned options... Read more
I use fresh lemons, cucumbers, mint leaves, lime and occasionally blueberries and a slice of orange.for my detox water..delicious!!
I use tylenol arthritis. Otherwise i juice cucumbers and celery w an apple and a tsp of tumeric
I do not use over t he counter medicine for my RA. I just take my daily/weekly RA medicine and change my eating habits along with different heating pads I purchased off eBay that are too cool!! Avoid meat and spicy foods! Drink plenty of water and hot water with a lemon after every meal!
Nevermind brain fog when u r sick....i have it several timea a day lol. I never know where ill find my keys or the tv contqeok
Tumeric is used as a "fix all" in many countries. I also cook with it as much as i can. Also tart cherry juice is very good too. Kinda pricy as just the juice. I get mine as an extract in my tumeric. Some people find avoiding might shade veggies helps. I find oils kill me, and red meat. I have started avoiding gluten and I rarely have dairy.
Dark choc is good. Yeah!!!! And tons of cabbage and green leafy greens!!!