My friend may have lupus or Sclerdoma.. Waiting on blood tests..
Anyone suffered these.. advice on it /treatment
Thankyou
Her ANA was 2.000
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone seeking information about lupus and scleroderma for a friend with a high ANA result of 2,000 and uncertain... Read more
I have Lupus SLE along with RA. A good doctor is a must and one your friend trust. It may take a bit for your friend to find which meds will work best for her. Rest and no stress help with symptoms. Prayers for your friend.
It is AntiNuclear Antibodies, which can mean anything or nothing (I know this doesn't help) but sometimes they are found in lupus or scleroderma. or their presence can be caused by certain prescription or over the counter medications, so that was why the medics wanted to test for those two specific things. Glad she has neither. Hope that whatever is found by the MRI can be easily treated. @A myRAteam Member. Vera
ANA is a blood test to determine your auto immune response range, it generally will determine if your suffering from any auto immune disorder.
ANA confirmed that I had RA and Polymyositis.
Be sure to keep us informed. Maybe it would benefit your friend to join as well.
I am thankful for all of you on this support group. All of you are going through so much. I do not think you are a hypochondriac. This is not in your head. It is happening to you. I agree, you need a new RA doctor. @A myRAteam Member