Has anyone tried an Epsom Salt bath to relieve joint pain and stiffness? Some sites say it works some for RA, some say it's just the hot bath.
Answer Summary
Members shared mixed experiences with Epsom salt baths for joint pain and stiffness, with many finding they help somewhat with aching and... Read more
You will love the float tank, the second time is better since you will know what to expect, just try to relax and i kept a small towel by my head so if salt gets in eyes you can wipe it out.
I take epson salt baths with lavender. It helps me sleep.
@A myRAteam Member
OMG! Julie, I have been a shower person my whole life except when I was a kid. I got in the tub with the Epsom Salt and I didn't think I was going to be able to get out. I thought I was going to have to call my husband to get me out of the tub. I finally managed to get out. Between my Hands, Wrists,arms and shoulders , I honestly couldn't believe I could barely get out of the tub. I guess I look the same way getting out of my car. LOL!
I found magnesium salts work better, but more pricey. (amazon) And I did try the float tanks. It was awesome, they fill a large tub like tank with body temp water and like 90% salt and you literally float on top of water for an hour. they are supposed to close lid to keep you warm and turn light off for best experience so if your claustrophobic then might get chilly without lid closed. But it was an awesome experience and felt great after and for a few days even. Great for muscle pain or just relaxation. It is pricey, but have packages available. Worth a try, here in Las Vegas (henderson) its called "go float yourself".
Loose weight @A myRAteam Member I would love a swimming pool full of it and I will swim daily π Hugs π€