Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ

the burning in my palms of my hands are the worst at this time

February 1, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Flares are so unpredictable, no telling how long they will last. Some last only a few days, but I have heard of them lasting months. I have never had one last over 3 months. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

February 3, 2017
A myRAteam Member

there is no average.

February 2, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Thank you .This information really help. I cant imagine 3 months YIKES

February 3, 2017
A myRAteam Member

ok now I did not know that burning was a part of the RA excuse me for being dumb but I never had any one to talk with about this and I have such bad burning in the bottom of fingers sort of like the pads of hands this is crazy I am starting to see people say things that I have and never new it was part of the disease I am so so happy to have found all you people

February 2, 2017
A myRAteam Member

thank you so much

February 2, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Oklee, MN

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Opelika, AL