Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ

I was just diagnose this month and I still have the flare up.the most painful is the burning of the palms at this time.

February 1, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

The Lord is my rock.i have been a Christin over 40 years thank your

February 1, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Oh No ,I am praying daily to walk in health .do you have the burning palms
thank you so much

February 1, 2017
A myRAteam Member

I have never had any burning n the palms of my hands. That might not be part of RA. Have you started any meds? Just remember to be patient. It can take quite awhile to get the right meds and dosages worked out. hang in there.

February 2, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Thank you I have been on meds 3 weeks .This morning is worse than when I seen the doctor on the 26 .My fingers can't open they feel numb. RA can cause the plans to burn.

February 2, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Oklee, MN

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Opelika, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In