Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville/Jefferson County, KY

Hello,
Does anyone like to experiment with natural healing or ancient healing methods? I try to experiment with essential oils, aromatherapy and Chinese cupping therapy. I am also interested in herbal remedies.

December 18, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Eucalyptus, orange, lemongrass, lavender, tea tree oil and calming blend.

December 22, 2016
A myRAteam Member

I mess with the Essential oils some.... which ones do you use?????

December 22, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Florida, NY

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Puyallup, WA