Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

Has anyone experienced weight gain with this medication?

June 12, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

Yes, weight gain, diarrhea and major hair loss.

June 20, 2016
A myRAteam Member

I believe that i have gained weight gain while being on this medication but did ask go about it and was told you can't put weigh on with it i disagree i am aware that steroid injections may put weigh on so I've stopped having those !

June 18, 2016
A myRAteam Member

I thought it was just me and indulging in tiny tastes of birthday cakes and pizzas with the grandsons and my son!

June 20, 2016
A myRAteam Member

Not only have I gained weight, but my fasting glucose in the morning is much higher, I asked and was told that it doesn't affect either.

June 18, 2016
A myRAteam Member

I have gained 13 pounds since I started it in February.

June 17, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Roseburg, OR

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Greenwood, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In