Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Kaysville, UT

I just joined and I'm not sure what teams are. Could some one help me?

January 10, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Hello! I just joined a couple days ago. I am looking around the site and reading all the posts that I can. What a wonderful group of people here! Dive right in and come up with a team of people to help you through. Personally...I think we are one big team split into sub teams that focus in a bit closer on our particular needs.

January 13, 2016
A myRAteam Member

Something like a local or subgroup. Would be good report to main page but talk face to face of local group. Ten or 25 mile radius possible.

January 12, 2016
A myRAteam Member

You might want to add folks to your team that live close to you, or share the same conditions....

January 11, 2016
A myRAteam Member

@A myRAteam Member Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

January 22, 2016
A myRAteam Member

Thank you gabreal

January 19, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Bennet, NE

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Lanett, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In