Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Lanett, AL

What is the purpose for the teams? New to this site and trying to figure it all out...

October 26, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I thought maybe we will find peopl close to where we live and cod form a coffee circle... Laugh and cry win each other😊

November 16, 2015
A myRAteam Member

That a great idea! How can we do it?

November 17, 2015
A myRAteam Member

It gives you people to talk to who understand!

November 3, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I think Kelly's right. That was my understanding.

October 28, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I'm trying to figure it out too:) I think it is to ask questions and support one another.

October 28, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Bennet, NE

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Kaysville, UT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In