Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Tacoma, WA

Tess54 is wishing to end their life....please help

October 13, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

Amy I don't know Tess 54 but they need to know suicide is no answer, NOTHING is worth doing that, there are so many people who care so many people who can help. Whoever they are talking about pass this along. I would love to help in any way that I can. Suicide does so much damage to all of those around the person. Please, please please include others into this issue so this person can be saved from this darkness. I understand where they are coming from but it is not the answer.

October 26, 2015 (edited)
A myRAteam Member

Please ask for help!!! My neurologist diagnosed me with depression just recently. He says it is so common with RA when people have chronic pain, poor sleep and a change in lifestyle. I see a therapist tomorrow. You are not alone!!!! Please reach out. They can help us!!!! There are therapies for us. You are worth the effort to get back to yourself!! BLessings to you!!

October 29, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I can relate to get feelings all too well. I am tired of pain.

October 16, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I wished God would take me when my back was messed up, thinking I was nothing but a burden to my family especially my hubby. He took such great care of me. My back is better after surgery and I feel so much better and so much more active in our life. Talk with God, I did and it took some time, but things have turned around so much! Much luck, I will put in a word for you! Hang in!

October 14, 2015
A myRAteam Member

This is a good answer from Judy but u need to try and keep them answering questions. If you can.

October 14, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Portland, OR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In