Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Royal Oak, MI

Are we able to have private conversations with team members? What is the protocol for sharing email addresses? Or Facebook usernames?

August 29, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

It would be nice to be able to have a private conversation occasionally.

August 13, 2023
A myRAteam Member

If you can trust each other it is alright to exchange emails I do all the time.

October 2, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I have a member who gave me her email address (it was very subtle as not to trigger the “control filters “ ) Our communication has been VERY helpful for the both of us. I’ve found that a private “one on one “ message has helped both of us, I’m alone in the middle of 1,000 acres and she’s in a similar situation. To maintain the “Human Connection” with someone else with this disease is very important to share solutions about RA depression, anxiety or other RA related issues. I hope this helps. Light, Love & Hope from the Black Hills

September 29, 2023
A myRAteam Member

When I first joined, I was STALKED and it was VERY unsettling! I finally figured out how to block her. I wish that I would have been informed as to a road map of this site., I reported her but never heard back from the administrators. That was a few months ago (in the Spring)..

September 30, 2023 (edited)
Help us to make our community a safe space for all of our members. Read more >
A myRAteam Member

No there are no private convos. You are allowed to put your email or phone numbers up sure. They have site managers that come in from San Francisco to oversee certain people as a connection to the platform.

September 6, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Burbank, IL