Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Bennet, NE

How do the teams work on here? Kind of confused about them.?

March 5, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

I am fairly new to computers & I don't know how to even get my picture up !!

April 8, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I messed up with this then. I deleted some of that stuff so I don't remember. So if you added me to your team speak to me again so I can keep in contact with you. Sorry. 😔

March 9, 2015
A myRAteam Member

Me, too

March 8, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Kaysville, UT

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Lanett, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In