I am seropositive RA I live with pain every day and cannot do normal things everyday day is a struggle for me my life is so depressing
I'm so sorry you are going through this. For me, fatigue can be absolutely debilitating. I know it's difficult to live with all the gifts that RA gives you. I still work full time and do the best that I can. The pain can hit at any moment too. My job can be quite physical. My hips and lower back are my biggest issue. Having to stand or walk excessively can be a big problem for me. I force myself through things pretty often. I take Cymbalta as it can help with pain and depression. I refuse to go the narcotic route right now as they make me loopy and even more tired. Finding the right med combo can also help. Keep fighting! Don't let this win! We are all here to help you through this! There is a wealth of information here, as we have all been through many different things. Ask all your questions and you will get answers and suggestions about things that have helped others. For my pain, an Epsom salt hot bath does wonders. I do, however, understand that not everyone is able to do this. Heat helps me more than ice packs. They just make me more stiff. Topicals can help take your mind off the pain. They don't make it stop, but they help to drown it out. I hope you can find something that works for you here! Good luck and keep your chin up! You got this!
Living with seropositive RA and uncontrolled pain every single day is genuinely exhausting β and it makes complete sense that it's taking a toll on your emotional wellbeing too. You are not alone in feeling this way.
When pain can't be managed with current medications, it's really important to go back to your Show Full Answer