Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
6 days ago
 · 
Be the first to react
A myRAteam Member

I’m new to this RA, I’m not sure what it is that you are on, I’m on Methotrexate and having no success. I’ll look forward to hearing how it works for you as well as what others think.

6 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In