Hi I went to a rheumatologist last year and had R.a ruled out, but kept on her list incase
I re visted as I was getting spinal pain and numbness and im now under a neurologist
However the last month my knuckles are swollen and wrists are getting weaker and both feel inflamed, and it's incredibly hard to grip and my fingers are stiff and clicking, which I've never experienced before and low grade fevers daily
I'm wondering whether to re visit my Rheumatologist
Also getting alot of achillies… read more
Question: Should I revisit my rheumatologist given my new symptoms of hand pain, swelling, and weakness?
Given your new symptoms - particularly swollen knuckles, wrist weakness, inflammation, grip difficulties, finger stiffness, and daily low-grade fevers - it would be advisable to schedule another appointment with your Show Full Answer
I would just to just give you peace of mind.