Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Jersey Shore, NJ

Mtx raised my liver enzymes, Humira and Enbrel gave me allergic reactions. Now I stopped Xeljanz due to awful side effects.😞

September 2, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

No you have to have a treatment that fights the RA. I am sorry Xeljanz did not work for you but that does not mean you stop trying to find one to put you in remission. You can look up all the different treatments for RA there are many. Aleve is not for treatment it can be used as an adjunct. I take it or Mobic to help with osteoarthritis mostly.

September 2, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I did not get any side effects from Xeljanz. But everyone is different

September 2, 2024
A myRAteam Member

At some point during treatment using various drugs, I have ended up having side effects and meds then changed! It’s a tweek and adapt disease as bodies change etc ❤️

September 2, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I wish that medications didn't cause so many side effects. I guess we must choose quality over quantity sometimes.

September 3, 2024
A myRAteam Member

Injection site

September 2, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Titusville, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In