Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Albuquerque, NM
July 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I was actually thinking about trying a vibration plate since I work at a desk 8+ hours a day. I would love to hear others feedback and suggestions.

July 26, 2024
A myRAteam Member

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎁 Eltinardr3, what exactly a vibration plate??

July 26, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I bought an AXV vibration plate through Costco. Same one on Amazon, but got at 1/2 of Amazon's cost. This machine has many settings. It is supposed to help with lymph drainage, strengthen muscles (I need that), possibly help you lose weight, relieves stress. You can stand on it or sit and use it. Will keep you updated.

July 27, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I understand it may be good for RA pain relief.

July 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Denver, CO

A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­

A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Texas City, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In