Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Taylorville, IL

I have RA, OA, Chronic Kidney Disease, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, Abnormal Protein in my blood, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Heart Failure.

March 13, 2024
 · 
Reactions
myRAteam

Yes, many individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) experience low-grade fevers as part of their symptoms. These fevers typically range between 99 and 101 degrees Fahrenheit and are often referred to as "rheumatic fever." It's not uncommon for people with RA to report having random fevers, which can be a sign of an Show Full Answer

Yes, many individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) experience low-grade fevers as part of their symptoms. These fevers typically range between 99 and 101 degrees Fahrenheit and are often referred to as "rheumatic fever." It's not uncommon for people with RA to report having random fevers, which can be a sign of an approaching flare-up or active disease period.

March 13, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I have experienced a low grade fever pretty frequently; it sucks! Last year, this was my reality a lot of the time. For me, it's a sign that my RA isn't under control, along with having tender nodules, feeling completely worn out, my face being an abnormal bright red.
The irony of my situation is that I grew up very healthy physically, and now I'm in middle age (or just barely), and my health has definitely declined! I hope to regain my health this year ๐Ÿ™

March 14, 2024
A myRAteam Member

Yes, usually in the evening time.

March 14, 2024
A myRAteam Member

Jayne, I have the same symptoms and sometimes I vomit and my body is totally wet.

March 23, 2024
A myRAteam Member

When inflammation flares, yes. My chair or bed heats up like I've been on a heat pad. Swelling, sometimes redness too. Finger nodules and knuckles puff up and get red.

March 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Tucson, AZ

A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Savannah, GA

A myRAteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Colorado City, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In