I have RA, OA, Chronic Kidney Disease, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, Abnormal Protein in my blood, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Heart Failure.
Yes, many individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) experience low-grade fevers as part of their symptoms. These fevers typically range between 99 and 101 degrees Fahrenheit and are often referred to as "rheumatic fever." It's not uncommon for people with RA to report having random fevers, which can be a sign of an Show Full Answer
I have experienced a low grade fever pretty frequently; it sucks! Last year, this was my reality a lot of the time. For me, it's a sign that my RA isn't under control, along with having tender nodules, feeling completely worn out, my face being an abnormal bright red.
The irony of my situation is that I grew up very healthy physically, and now I'm in middle age (or just barely), and my health has definitely declined! I hope to regain my health this year ๐
Yes, usually in the evening time.
Jayne, I have the same symptoms and sometimes I vomit and my body is totally wet.
When inflammation flares, yes. My chair or bed heats up like I've been on a heat pad. Swelling, sometimes redness too. Finger nodules and knuckles puff up and get red.