Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and all the medications I am taking are not helping me at all! I’m so frustrated and in a lot of pain. Has anyone else been diagnosed with fibromyalgia? What were your symptoms and what medication’s do you take?

January 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

That is 10 yrs after I was diagnosed with RA.

March 8, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 20 years after I was diagnosed with RA. They kind of go together hand in hand and usually people with RA or Lupus get it.

March 8, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I have been. My rheumatologist said it’s not unusual for those with RA to have it. I can feel a lot of tightness in my neck and muscle spasms

January 24, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I’m on 900mg daily of Gabapentin, cymbalta, celebrex, and robaxin for what they think is fibromyalgia. Now they are not sure what it is.

January 24, 2024
A myRAteam Member

I have RA and fibro right now the dr put me gabapitine low dose it has helped alot i try to relax and meditate once in a while but then your in so much pain i try herbal alternatives to help me sleep and help with the pain.

January 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Ruidoso Downs, NM