Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Wethersfield, CT
March 21, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I love my sauna, it has 7 different light combinations in it, and I usually use a combination of red and blue light for about 30 mins a few times a week. Works wonders. I haven't tried cryotherapy but a location just opened not to far and I need to find the time to try it out.

March 24, 2023
A myRAteam Member

I did the red light machine that Planet Fitness has for Black Card Members. I worked for a few days, I just keep forgetting its there, lol. Brain fog & all that.

March 21, 2023
A myRAteam Member

Thanks. There is a location near me that does all 3 and has memberships. Just curious if it worth the investment. I hear from regular ppl w/o autoimmune problems that it is amazing, and it is advertised to help with joint issues and inflammation. I’ll let you know!

March 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Macon, GA