Did you know what RA was? How did you feel?
Answer Summary
Members shared their ages at diagnosis, ranging from as young as 9 to their late 50s, with many describing the initial shock and confusion of... Read more
Started seeing a doc at age 55 for pain in my hands. Took two rheumatologists, plus multiple other docs and 3.5 years to get a diagnosis at age 58.
Now am on meds and doing great!
Good luck!!
I was finally diagnosed about 1 1/2- 2 years ago. I know what it was cuz my grandmas had gotten diagnosed in her late 40’s. The first thing I thought was how bad is it going to get and how fast…. Guess time will tell. It took forever for the doctors to find the right med combo. But I’m doing SO good now. Trying to eat better and exercise.
How are you doing tonight?
29 I'm 57 and only use CBD and THC infused gummies no meds for me this is the cure .trust me
Yaassss girl! 😊
I was diagnosed last year at 28. I sm now 29. Not many people in our age range on here. Id love to connect!
I'm curious to know what your RA number was when you were first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis?