Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Allentown, PA
August 12, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I get burning in knuckle joints of hands and feet

August 12, 2021
A myRAteam Member

I have hot hands and burning feet. I was confused on how i can be feezinv with burning feet tk the point at times i almost feel panic. Im still trying to figure my new body out.😐

August 22, 2021
A myRAteam Member

omg yes ! I get that it can be quite intense at times

August 12, 2021
A myRAteam Member

It stopped for me. I hope it does for you.

August 22, 2021
A myRAteam Member

I get itchy hands sometimes and have no idea why. 😲

August 17, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Latham, NY

A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Meade county ky

A myRAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Glendale, AZ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In