Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Latham, NY
July 10, 2019
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members shared varied experiences with burning sensations in their hands and feet, noting that symptoms can appear unpredictably in... Read more

Members shared varied experiences with burning sensations in their hands and feet, noting that symptoms can appear unpredictably in fingertips, palms, wrists, and even the soles of feet, often disrupting sleep or causing weakness when gripping objects. Several members mentioned that weather plays a significant role in how they feel, and practical strategies like range of motion exercises, heating pads, frozen peas, CBD oil, and medications such as Lyrica have provided relief for nerve-related discomfort. A recurring theme was the frustration of unexplained symptoms that doctors sometimes struggle to understand, along with the shared reality of managing overlapping conditions like neuropathy and autoimmune disease.

A myRAteam Member

Three weeks ago when i saw this question I said not me and kept on scrolling. For the past 2 weeks I have had lots of itchy burning hands, and at my hairline at back of neck. And elevated WBC after 14 days augmentin. DW my Rheumy today and is referring me to Hemotologist for concerns of lymphoma or leukemia. I already take Lyrica that helps with neuropathy of feet. This is different, my hands do not turn red they just itch and burn. Using drops of CBD oil and frozen peas.

August 1, 2019
A myRAteam Member

yes it do i have systemic lupus and i have nephropathy in my feet ..balls of my feet and toes..some days more than other..i keep my feet warm buy using a heating pad..does help that..

July 26, 2019
A myRAteam Member

Not in my hands, but sometimes on the bottom of my feet. When I mentioned this to my primary dr, he just looked at me with a confused face.

July 24, 2019
A myRAteam Member

No i was taking sulphasalazine and chloryhydroxy?
I could not stand food ,everything tasted like salt ,
I lost 30 lb.
i felt like I was going to die I have been on Mthx and Arava .since.did a nice job on my flares Had to wuit as my mouth and nose sore got terrible Still-on 2 Arava a week mon & Thur There is a sign my flares are stating to show up a little this past week!

July 14, 2019
A myRAteam Member

I actually have it in my fingertips in one hand

August 15, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Allentown, PA

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Danville, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In