I need to know how it works for you.
Answer Summary
Members shared mixed but mostly positive experiences with Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment option, with many reporting that it works well for... Read more
Thank you for your responses! I need to get off Methotrexate, since it caused me to have liver disease 😬.
Yes,been on it for years! Very safe and effective. Try using lotion and especially after a shower.
Works for me as well. Doctor said it is kind of the starting DMARD, so if they add or replace it, don't sweat it.
The only side effect I seem to be having is some itchiness once in a while.
I do! So far it’s working great. It takes a month of taking it before it starts helping. I also take a small amount of prednisone each day.
I have been on it for years, as well as Methotrexate. I have flair ups from time to time but overall it’s been effective.