Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Atlanta, GA

Does anyone know how common an achilles tendon rupture is with RA?

December 14, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I went to a podiatrist and he's taking care of my foot pain. I'll keep you in my prayers. Love and hugs.

December 14, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I had never heard of if until i started having this crazy pain and looked up my symptoms and that is all that pulled up. I started exercising too about a month ago after a while off bc of pain because my rheumy told me it would help but i think it just messed me up even more. I cant put weight on that right foot at all and when i do i have sharp pain from my ankle all the way up to my knee its also a deep aching throbbing pain constantly with random shooting pains and i cannot flex my foot without sharp intense pain (learned that the hard way)

December 14, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I don't know how common it is. However, my new rheumy spent a lot of time talking about it and asking me about mine. Fortunately, I haven't had those issues very often, and mild when I did have them. Best of luck to you.

Pat

December 14, 2020
A myRAteam Member

I'll keep you in my prayers. Love and hugs.

December 14, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Swanton, VT

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Bournemouth, UK

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
The Woodlands, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In