Rheumatoid Arthritis Question

8 medium

Diagnosing RA

Diagnosing RA

Can someone please tell me how to communicate to my family doctor - he is new, young, not so friendly :( that I would like to have the RA blood test done?

I suspect RA due to continuing and worsening pain down my arms from the elbow down as well as in the right foot big toe joint (with swelling) and around both sides of my hip joints.

It takes me at least an hour to get to a point of feeling like moving a bit faster in the morning then again after I get out of my car at work 1/2 hour later. Always… read more

0 mini
A myRAteam Member said:

The others are right about just asking. I would also suggest having him do a blood test for gout, too...just because of your note about your big toe. As… read more

edited, originally posted over 1 year ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in