Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 28, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

I find that by the time a book has been published there are things which are out of date already. I have newsletters sent from Johns Hopkins, WebMD, Mayo Clinic, that are up to date and very informative. If something specific is needed I have in the past gone online to the British Arthritis site, the Canadian and the Australian sites, I found them excellent. Good luck with your search. Vera

July 28, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Hi Suz,
I just google everything, so I can't be of much help to you.

July 28, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Hmmm, I can't say that I know of much. I do know that I get most of my info. online. There are chat lines that are so helpful, like the RA Warrior online, Mayo Clinic, WedMD. As far as a reference book, probably the library would be a good source.

July 28, 2017
A myRAteam Member

You can join on FB, Rheumatoid Arthritis Healing Naturally Support group. tons of people on there that are interested in getting into remission through different diets and natural foods and supplements.

July 30, 2017
A myRAteam Member

Thanks so much @A myRAteam Member....it was very thoughtful of you to take the time to answer....hope that you had a good day....

July 28, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In