Is jaw pain associated with RA? It hurts to chew gum or any food for too long.
Answer Summary
Members confirmed that jaw pain is a common and often severe symptom of RA, with many sharing that it makes chewing difficult or impossible... Read more
My jaw will ache when I have a flare. Sometimes it affects most of my face.
Any joint is eligible for the pain. When things feel weird to you, remind yourself, "Oh yeh, I have RA!"!
Sure is, and it hurts!! I was hit with this not long ago, couldn't eat as I couldn't chew. I drank through a straw , but that hurt to. Pray your jaw gets better as I know the pain involved Lots of hugs.
Currently having it right now. It's just one of those joints!
Most times mine last days and it's on both sides. My jaw swells enough that at times I'm hanging a hard time hear.