Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myRAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Kankakee, IL
March 4, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A myRAteam Member

It seems I get alot of what i call charlie- horse or muscle spasm , hands, feet, back of legs, rib cage, intestine cramps feel the same.

April 8, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I get cramps in my legs feet & toes at times

May 6, 2015
A myRAteam Member

Fingers are a mess some days. Sometimes lasts for hours, other times just a cramp or two and it's gone.

April 18, 2015
A myRAteam Member

I'm going to ask again, and I will ask my primary care physician.

April 10, 2015
A myRAteam Member

Yes, those rib cage cramps are painful.I also have generalized rib cage pain-more severe on the left hand side. My Family Dr. said I have Costochondritis. Has anyone else been told this?

April 10, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭

A myRAteam Member asked a question 💭
Greenwood, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In