Answer Summary
Members explored the use of red light therapy for inflammation, with several sharing that it has helped ease aching, stiffness, and anxiety,... Read more
There are red light saunas, usually in wellness centers . I go for red light therapy ( or infrared ) occasionally. If you buy one treatment it’s 20$ and second one is free. So 10$ per treatment. For me it helps with aching and stiffness, also w anxiety . There is also cryotherapy, it’s about 20$ per session. It’s exposure to dry cold. Studies on that are well known and it helps inflammation. Athletes use it a lot.
I haven’t summoned strength to do cryotherapy ( they do it very gradually), mostly bc of my generally disliking cold.
I used icing for Achilles tendinitis and it helps a lot.
Yes I bet there is you can look it up. It us used for arthritis
Sounds good to me !
Do you know of anyone that has used it?