I have a sleep number bed and I love it!
Lazyboy cloudsleep if money is not a problem. You might go to their store and test one. Heaven.
Tempurpedic firm. You could always add a soft topper. I do.
Boll (maybe bole) and branch sheets are the absolute best bc they breathe and you won't sweat or itch. The best cotton, the best fit. Extra long to tuck in correctly. We've tried others but these are it for us and our kids (adult kids). They last and don't slide off the corners or twist. Too hot of a dryer fries any elastic. Hanging out is so much better but we use the dryer too. There are more expensive sets than this brand at bed bath beyond.
Best pillow is My Pillow bc you can shape it to your neck and head. I don't snore or have sleep apnea with them and use a hypo allergenic cover to keep slobber, odors, dust and allergans from embedding in them. These ain't too cheap either but we'll worth it and we travel with them.
Hope this helps.
That is an excellent question! Hopefully you'll get great answers so I can learn too! Fingers crossed 🤞
When shopping for a new bed to alleviate aches and pains from arthritis, consider the following options:
- High-Quality Mattress: A good mattress can significantly reduce back pain. If your mattress is over a decade old, it might be time to replace it
- Foam Mattress Topper: Adding a foam topper can provide extra support Show Full Answer